Sunday, December 13, 2009

Largactil A Question On Medication For OCD?

A question on medication for OCD? - largactil

I was diagnosed with a severe form of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). But now I think it might be pure) PO obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD Obsessive. In any case, I have many drugs, such as first-line treatments, including were: paroxetine (Aropax), sertraline (Zoloft), fluvoxamine (Luvox), fluoxetine (Prozac). I was on clomipramine for about 2 years, but now I have to cancel. I experimented with the second-generation antipsychotics, including risperidone, Zyprexa, Seroquel, solos. So I went to haloperidol, Largactil and Stelazine. I even tried self-medication with Rohypnol, OxyContin, codeine, dextropropoxyphene, Subutex, all Benzodiazepines: Valium, etc. Serepax hypnotics: Temazo, Mogadon, alcohol, etc., and also cannabis. Nothing works. Combinations. My mental health is deteriorating very, very quickly. I'm running out of options. This disease destroyed my life. I am getting worse every day, even hour by hour. There are some tests can be performed. Like clozapine, dextroamphetamine, lithium. If you KNOW, all that can work (a single drug or a combination), please reply. Thank you for your time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment