Monday, December 14, 2009

Picture Of A Ulcer On The Gums Gallbladder OR What? Picture.... Please Help Doctors!?

Gallbladder OR What? Picture.... Please Help Doctors!? - picture of a ulcer on the gums

I saw the doc ... think it is possible that an ulcer, said to give him time before blood tests. Who more than 1 week. The pain was 1 week and again yesterday after eating spicy Chinese chicken. The pain is very soft and feels a little tired or burning, sometimes in the upper right quadrant of the stomach. It bothers me to breathe or cough or something like that. I have a table, I marked on my pain is connected. Tomorrow I will doc ... but need some advice as possible ... I know it can be diagnosed over the Internet, but some advice from a doctor or a nurse would be useful. I am very excited about it. Thank you for your help.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/angiedebem/meab1.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment