Sunday, January 31, 2010

Index Of /hairy How Many Hairs Are On The Middle Section Of Your Index Finger?

How many hairs are on the middle section of your index finger? - index of /hairy

As if the finger is bent, there are 3 sections. The above was the nail.

My right index of the central section has only a hair, and left four. I am moderately hairy, too. My fingers were a lot of hair in the middle. Only the index is very low.

What is everybody? How many hairs in his hair and as a man are you? I just thought of something, when I was bored.

5 comments:

sailorbo... said...

A hair in my left index of the central section.
I .... well.
Overall, two of the fingers ... A decade

einstein... said...

I am a little villi, normal hair, and probably the same thing ... I have never understood that before the two fingers lol

einstein... said...

I am a little villi, normal hair, and probably the same thing ... I have never understood that before the two fingers lol

Colors said...

Not a single
Space
I'm not a hairy moment all.

shekills... said...

I have no hair on his fingers. :) Luckily for me, I suppose.

Post a Comment