Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pokemon Silver Experience Gameshark New Pokemon Game Coming Out Next Year?

New pokemon game coming out next year? - pokemon silver experience gameshark

Today I learned that one has previously, Pokémon Gold and Silver games, played one of the best games of my childhood remake, I through many times and when I read, c This is the guy to give me a better test, but I suggest somthing before, nothing but i dont have a DS, but I get a good market, because it's all go and play in probibly to the 15th and for the game I have to go buy a can not buy online. idk, but only seems to do somthing jaimerais What would you do to me?

5 comments:

Mich said...

YES YES YES:)
In any given case, the golden heart and soul of the money.

I am as old as you and the only reason I have a DS is all that I can play the new Pokemon games. Trust me, it's definitely worth it.

They feel so nostalgic when you play, but in the right direction. In addition, the new graphic is is super awesome, and there are lots of new features .. awesome.

So you should be a DS Lite. You could probably second hand from EB Games and GameStop. Or could the new DSi, who scored a camera (not knowing what may be useful if you want a camera haha .. there's really no other point in having one)

I would definitely get the games if I were you, and a second hand DS is not willing to pay a high price. Check around flea markets and other things if you can not find in the store.

I hope that helped!

Ps, check out these links: they can more games that you want to:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/P ...
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilv��

Skitty Crazy said...

I would say that Ross must have a life other than to insult others to obtain.
LOL

I would say yes! They have many new features and is incredibly HGSS departure. Will be really useful to the end. Not to mention, the GSC was the best Pokemon games ever. Well, yes.

ross s said...

Go find a girlfriend ur a Depp.



get pissed, whose wit

Jonathan said...

have to buy a DS and the Game

z3romx12 said...

Purchase and 15 in

Post a Comment